السبت، 12 أغسطس 2017

رئيس حسابات خبرة كبيرة


رئيس حسابات خبرة كبيرة
🎯 رقم الهاتف ☎ البريد الالكتروني 📩
اضغط هنا
الناشر : وظائف خالية
القسم : Other jobs
الراتب : غير محدد
مكان العمل : مدينة الكويت، مدينة الكويت
تاريخ النشر : 12/08/2017
رقم الهاتف : 00966565776031


Dear Sir
Further to your advertisement on the website, I would like to apply for your Payroll
Accountant vacancy. As a qualified professional who is up to date with current
accountancy practices, I feel that I have all the relevant working experience and
academic qualifications that you are looking for in a candidate. My extensive experience as Payroll Accountant is well documented in the attached CV. In it you
will see that I can actively lead, provide and participate. All of this is on top of my
. ability to manage my work as a team
I hope you will give me the opportunity to discuss my application with you in more
detail as I am very excited at the possibility of working for your company
Yours sincerely
Ashraf Gad
Mob:


للمزيد من وظائف Other jobs

اضغط هنا


#الكويت #وظائف #وظائف_خالية #الاوراق_المطلوبة #وظائف_شاغرة #توظيف #عمل


تابعنا على موقع Facebook
اضغط هنا
تابعنا على موقع Twitter
اضغط هنا

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

مطلوب سائق محترف (داخل الكويت) | فرصة عمل مميزة بشركة كبرى | راتب مجزٍ ودوام 8 ساعات

هل تبحث عن فرصة عمل كسائق مستقرة ومجزية في بيئة مهنية راقية؟ نحن في **[اسم الشركة الكبر**، إحدى الشركات الرائدة والراسخة في الكويت، ن...